This Other Eden

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Post 130

At last, 2008 has become history to everyone of us. Treat this post as last post of 2008, because i was out for countdown event, so i didn’t blog for the last time of the year. It has been a great year and a grumpy year (education and work are the cause of it). Here a list of what happened to me in 2008, not everything will be mentioned, especially my personal stuff.

Jan:
- Can’t think of any great or bad stuff :)

Feb:
- A wonderful lunar new year :)
- Back in Standard Chartered Bank for work. :)

Mar:
- Sadly, my boss told me that my night shift ends here, no more night shift work after my school. :(
- However, best working experience for this period of time, heh heh:):):)
- Wonderful time on my last day of work :):(


Apr:
- Can’t think of any great or bad stuff :)

May:
- I got introduced to work at Champion Bar at Airport Terminal 3. :)

Jun:
- I bought my first ever personal bowling ball :)
- I received no notice to stop work for Champion Bar, no reason for why :(:(

Jul:
- This is a very sad month indeed :(
- .........................................:(

Aug:
- End of Semester 1 Year 2, an enjoyable semester. :)
- My laptop’s motherboard sent for repaired on last day of school :(

Sep:
- Start of Semester 2 Year 2, worst facilitator i ever seen, late for class, lazy and boring. :(:(

Oct:
- My laptop’s motherboard sent for repaired for the second time :(:(
- Hospitalised for the fifth time for arthritis problem :(:(

Nov:
- My birthday, greatest ever :):)
- My laptop crashed severely this time, motherboard problem again, repaired for the third time :(:(:(
- New replacement laptop, woohoo :):)

Dec
- Wonderful but not great Christmas :)
- Happy countdown experience at Benjamin Sheares Bridge :)

Goodbye and welcome 2009, hope it will be a better year than 2008.

Ciao
Final blog of the year...

Posted by k€lvin at 11:34 AM