This Other Eden

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Post 132

first day of the year, someone have to f***king quarrel with me over some matter that i never did in my entire life, this bitch is none other than my mother. my camera has two batteries, one of the battery is faulty because someone accidentally throw the battery into the washing machine, and the battery now is in a dead state. and somehow and i don't know how, the blame fell on me. when my sister actually identified who the culprit was, she still insist that i did it. f**king bitch, i did not did it means no, why she have to push the blame to me. and another culprit who indirectly cause this commotion was my eldest sis, why she have to bring this matter up??? it is not important nor affect anyone.

and that not the first time already, when my living room fan spoil, she again push the blame at me. five people in my family use that fan everyday, why and i the only one have to carry the blame??? when my room television break down, i accept the blame although many people use my television, because i been using it mostly for my playstation. but somehow i cant accept the blame when everyone is using it equally and mannerly, and in the end i have to carry the fault.

and if i raise my voice at her, it inevitable. tell me who willing to get maligned for nothing he/she has did? and to my disappointment, my father who is always reasonable, righteous, sided with her. does moving out on my own really solve the problem??? do my face have this word written "Everything i make spoil one" ???

ciao,
i hate to quarrel with someone today, but someone have to bite my tail and refuse to let go!!

Posted by k€lvin at 6:41 AM