This Other Eden

Friday, January 9, 2009

Post 136

it saturday today, i supposedly should be outside right now, but i chose to be at home... just to tidy and clean my house for the lunar niu year. heh heh, once in a year major cleaning at my house, and i doing it ALONE!!!! my mum went out at the right time :( i already cleared my room and living room, where i threw away 4 recycling stuff and 2 other for rubbish... my house was like a rubbish dump 4 hours ago, now it looks better heh heh... my house also look like as though it was a VCD shop, hundreds of CDs, i stuff all my parent oldies CDs in a box just to make way for new DVDs and VCDs... tired man...

the most hardest part is cleaning my balcony. it the only place where i clean once a year, and i enjoyed the most, because i get to FLOOD it, swimming pool yeah... too bad my house got no water hose, if not it will be hell lot better and easier for me... i just cleaned and draining the water out and waiting for it to dry then i placed all the stuff back to their position...

ciao,
bowling with henry later...

Posted by k€lvin at 10:25 PM