This Other Eden

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Post 144

first day of work today, one word to describe it...DRY. my job was to call the customer and shout at them... no la, call them and 'chat' with them. i called about more than 50 customers and ended up with a very dry mouth. not used to my current job, and the way they change everything, last time my retrieval job was easy and relaxing, now i have to concentrate more when talking on the phone.

worst thing was to call and say the customer name. some have names that is so long, and hard to pronounce properly... :'( to make things worse, while i was calling a customer, one of my colleague crack a joke and i giggled while talking to the customer, and just nice that the customer name was those kind of hard to pronounce. she may think i laughing at her name, damn it...

and this is a small world, my primary school friend is sitting beside me, not in the same class but she can recognize me. we are in the same class when it mother tongue lesson and we combined class, and that when she saw me. haha...

most of my colleagues said i changed a lot, looks better and cleaner now... wahahaha, having shorter hair is way better than having long hair...

ciao,
thanks puay san for the hashbrown she offered me this morning.

Posted by k€lvin at 4:15 AM