This Other Eden

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Post 146

sorry for the one month of no information updated, because i was rather busy nowadays, busy of work of course. finally have the motivation to blog today because i need to vent my frustration out, for today and yesterday work, all because of one person. i was doing my main work since the day i went back, laughing at funnies names, laughing people for their stupidity, cursing people for their incorrect information and bull shit stuffs... but now, i have to clear my work by afternoon, then join another department to help this particular person.

this person has a strange working attitude, instead of doing his own work first, he help others to clear their job, then leave his own work to rot. and because of that, me and another colleagues have to help him!!! 2 personal assistant for this small fry!!!! he's very lazy, talk crap, chatting on the phones with sales staff that is unrelated to work, bully the newbies... he reminds me of my ex colleague who got fired.

today i was very very fed up, some colleagues who noticed my black face asked me whether am i okay or not. because i was left alone to file a highly stacked of documents back to their place for the month of jan, at first i have another colleague to help me, but he asked him to go back and help him with something simple. hell man, and he jokingly tell me it very simple and easy, very fast finish one. fast and simple your head, i have to sort them by alphabetical order and that took me a long time to finish it, people thought i gone missing. that sentence really pissed me off, the rest of my day is left cursing him.

after i done with that whole stack, i have to file back another stack to the month of feb, but this time he ask me to move this stack to another place, everything!!! i haven finish doing the filing and he pass me another tedious task, i spent 4 hours trying clear his shit and ended up going home at 8.30.

really wish tomorrow is my last day of helping him, i really tired of helping someone who is lazy.

ciao,
pissed pissed pissed

Posted by k€lvin at 5:38 AM