This Other Eden

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Post 147

FREAK!!!! stanchart employed a brainless manager, and another 2 retarded temp staff!!! this is the scenario, this brainless manager called Daniel (he is not from my department) ask me to helpout at another department. i was feeling confused about this sudden news, so i went to seek advice from my manager. then daniel ask his A temp staff to sit on my desk. this retard A staff without my permission restarted my comp which i locked it by pressing the magic button. i got some important files that i haven save it, and it gone with his itchy hand touching my comp in 3 sec!!!

i cant understand why stanchart employ this retard and stupid people sia, he could have walk to mi and ask mi unlock my comp and do a proper shut down with my files all saved!!!!! then this B staff laugh saying 'sad sia' this two words is enough to provoked mi to whack his balls... funny mehz??? customer info not saved, funny???

seriously i have enough with this B staff, he sit beside me, behaved like a real retarded. one, he always sing, and it damn damn awfully and i cant understand what is he singing, it make my hair stand, get it??? two, he tap on the enter very very loud, imagine that alarmed mi everytime he press enter many times...., three, he always make a very weird sound like a retard asking for drink or food, uh uh uh, ah ah ah, mur mur mur....

one brainless, 2 retards = pigs

ciao,
bad mood now!!!

Posted by k€lvin at 6:56 AM